Sunday, October 10, 2010

Project 10: PLN progress report

For my PLN I've been playing around on Symbaloo. So far, mine is nothing like the 7th graders PLN, but I am working on it each week to perfect it. So far I have the originial favorites it started with such as twitter, apple, and youtube. I have added my personal blog, the EDM310 class blog, the manual and a few others. It is really helpful because I am constantly on the internet for this class and having these sites all on the same page saves me some time. I have found myself to be interested in things I've learned from in this class that I never thought I would be interested in. I think technology is great, but little did I know it was so useful and helpful for all ages, especially in the schooling systems. Once I have my PLN exactly how I want it I will post a link to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment